In the course of providing our services to you our customer we at Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd require you to provide us with certain personal information solely for the purpose of determining your eligibility and suitability to receive our services and to enable us to conduct our business as required within statutory law. We will process your personal data once we have determined your suitability and you in turn have decided to go ahead in accepting our services
We will only ask you to provide information that is a necessary and that which is deemed a mandatory requirement to enable and allow us to provide our services to you.
We request and store that data securely so as to share that information with third parties in order to obtain:
- The necessary treatment products
- Eligibility checks
And for the purpose of providing our services to you or when we are legally bound to share it.
1.The data we require and hold
The data we collect and hold will be determined by the services we are delivering to you.
1.1 This will include but may not be restricted to:
- Data confirming your identity, age as provided by you
- Your contact details as provided by you
- Your medical history and health declaration as provided and completed by you
- Clinical photographs taken in the course of providing our services to you.
- Payment data history for services provided
- Any other records pertinent to treatment and care records
- Your professional status and Healthcare registration information
1.2 We will use this information for the following purposes
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To administer and manage our relationship with you
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
- To notify you of changes of what we do
- For the purpose of any corrective action in terms of products
- For the purpose of recovery of debt in case of non- payment
- Informing other providers or agencies for purposes of
confirming your eligibility for our services and obtaining the relative products for treatments.
2. Third Party Disclosure- providing your personal data to others
2.1 Mandatory Disclosure
In employing our services, it is a mandatory requirement that you consent to us sharing the data you have provided with third parties that deliver services on our behalf such as operational staff, payment providers, business partners, service and product providers who deliver and provide goods and services pertinent to our services as a whole.
2.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are duty bound to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading services or other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd our staff, our customers, service providers and others
- In response to a request from a governmental authority, including a regulator
- If our business changes hands insofar as reasonably necessary whereby customer records are included as an ongoing responsibility for the new proprietors.
- To provide information to our insurers and/or professional bodies as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice
- For the exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out of court procedure.
- In connection with financial transactions between you, our customer, and ourselves that are handled by our Admin providers and our payment services providers as offered and available on our website.
- We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices on their relative websites.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 2 we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another.
3. Retention and deletion of personal data
Our retention policies and procedure are designed to ensure that we consider all client data retention aspects with those that are interdependent with our legal obligations.
3.1 Personal data – what we process for whatever purpose will only be held for the period relative to the need of the purposes it serves with a minimum retention period of 10 years
- The data that is provided by you will be securely retained by us. It is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on that stipulated by the requirements of relative legislation, our insurers and other statutory authorities and where such retention is necessary for compliance with any other legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another.
The data we will retain is not restricted to but may include the following:
- Clinical photographs, health declarations and medical history and treatment notes.
- Name address and contact information
- Qualification , Health authority registration information
4. Your rights
We would draw your attention to your right to request from us access to your personal data as well as your rights to have such data amended or deleted once it is no longer necessary for fulfillment of your contract with us.
4.1 Many of the rights under the legislation are varied and complex Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
4.2 Principal rights under data protection law include:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
4.3 Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
5.1 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via our website.
6. Our Details:
1. This website is owned and operated by Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd
2. We are registered under ICO registration number: ZA320825
3. Our registered office is: 6 Beaumont Gate Glasgow G12 9EE
3. You can contact us by email at :email@example.com
4. Our Data Protection officer is H Culbard : email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aesthetic Model Opportunity
We at Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd offer the opportunity to be an aesthetic model at our Aesthetic Training Courses held in Glasgow and London.
Our courses are led by highly skilled Doctors and Dentists who oversee all practical treatments administered to our assigned models.
Our trainee practitioners are registered medical professionals doctors, dentists and nurses who have undergone mandatory theory based training prior to the practical sessions at which selected models attend.
Our company mission is to provide excellence in the delivery and level of training in the field of Aesthetic Treatments.
Part of that mission is seeking continuous improvement in the way our trainee practitioners learn. Our selected models are a vital part in the training process and the practical training sessions.
How to Apply for Model Selection
The following information explains the process, how to register and book a place at one of our courses. However we will be happy to answer any questions you may have by emailing us at email@example.com
- Welfare and suitability of models is of paramount importance to us and acceptance to participate will be dependent upon the information provided on our health questionnaire on the day of training.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone we consider unsuitable for treatments. Should this situation arise we will reimburse fees already paid.
Terms and conditions apply.
Our model fee is a one-off cost of £144 per appointment, including VAT.
This entitles each model to 1 treatment in a chosen category from the following:
Botulinum Toxin Treatments
- 1 Full Face Treatment (100 units of BTXa)
- 1 Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Hyaluronic Acid derma Filler Treatment
- 1 Derma Filler Treatment (max two 1ml syringes)
- (NB Requests for further filler will incur a charge of £72 per application (inc. VAT), payable on the day)
Treatment Review or Follow up
Treatment review or follow up is by request and a fee of £40 may be chargeable (with our clinician). Terms and conditions apply.
Cancelling your appointment up to 7 days before your scheduled appointment will incur no cancellation fee and you will receive a full refund. Cancellations after 7 days will only receive a 50% refund of the appointment payment. Cancellations on the day or no-shows to the course will not receive a refund.
If we choose to use your clinical photographs for educational and marketing purposes and will request your written consent on the day of treatment. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding this.