Book Your Combined Botox & Dermal Filler Course in London
Every FAC delegate completes 2 essential e-learning modules; Anatomy & complications. For the Combined level 1 course you will then complete the toxin and filler e-learning modules. All of the online content is relevant to the hands on courses and students are expected to study this and confidently apply the knowledge on the day of the courses. We believe that a Level 1 course must have a compressive amount of theory on all aspects of facial aesthetics from facial ageing to complications. Delegates must demonstrate a safe level of knowledge and understanding before proceeding to injecting patients. The toxin practical will focus on the upper face areas, while the filler practical will focus on the lip and perioral area as this the best treatment to build your business from the outset, providing safe and effective patient care. Your background knowledge will be learned on our e-learning portal, which is our fundamental teaching method for the knowledge required to start injecting. You can learn more about this on the e-learning page. Read More about Day 1 Here on the Botulinum Toxin Course Page Read more about Day 2 Here on the Dermal Filler Course Page
At a Glance
Day 1 Botillium Toxin Theory
Day 2 Dermal Filler Theory
Day 1 Practical Treatment Areas
Day 2 Practical Treatment Areas
About This Course
The Level 1 Combined Courses is the perfect course for any practitioner looking to kick start a career in facial aesthetics. This packages includes both the 1 day Botulinum Toxin and 1 Day Dermal Filler course. Our level 1 courses are classed as “foundation level” however are significantly more thorough and informative than the average competitors course. Covering more treatment areas and providing a deeper level of knowledge combined with superior injection techniques ensuring our delegates leave as more competent and confident practitioners.
We ONLY accept bookings from fully qualified and registered Doctors, Nurses & Midwives, Dentists & Dental Hygienists/Therapists and IP Pharmacists who hold a current valid registration.
We are seeing a significant increase in Non-Surgical treatments, whilst surgical cosmetic treatment rates begin to fall further, so now has never been a better time to learn from our experts and begin your journey.
- A degree in medicine, nursing, midwifery, dentistry, dental hygiene/therapy
- A valid GMC/NMC/GDC/GPhC number (referenced before you attend)
- English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
- A fundamental element of training in facial aesthetics training is treating real patients.
- We provide approximately 2 patient models per trainee per course , for an assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan and then injecting.
- Our aim is patient safety and ethical well thought out treatment plans, which may involve multiple areas to inject, therefore the number of patients isn’t key, your experience and confidence is.
- You will receive your log in to our bespoke e-Learning platform containing in depth article, questions and videos of treatments which will ensure you maximise your hands on learning
- Our courses are located in London and in Glasgow with near by transport links and hotels- ask us if you need help planning your stay.
- Each and every course day begins with a morning lecture and friendly informal discussion, giving you a pleasant environment to learn in.
Combined Botox & Dermal Filler
Per Person (Ex VAT)
A two-day combination course which includes the 1-day dermal filler course as well as the 1-day Botulinum Toxin course.
Advanced Botox Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
This course will revisit the upper face in greater detail, to ensure precise and predictable results for your patients.
Lip & Perioral Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
Perfect for those looking to expand their knowledge with more advanced techniques in the lip and peri oral areas.