Book Your Chin & Jawline Masterclass Glasgow
Chin and jawline treatments have become increasingly popular in recent years, with patients being more aware of the opportunity of having a balanced profile and defined features. Whether it be a young patient looking for aesthetic enhancement, or a more mature patient interested in subtle rejuvenation, the lower face is now considered a fundamental treatment area in the full face approach. In order to master this area, an in-depth knowledge of microanatomy combined with product knowledge and refined injection technique is required to consistently provide aesthetically pleasing results without complications.
The aim of this course is to develop a detailed understanding of the lower face and how fillers can be used to aesthetically enhance and rejuvenate this area. Your journey will begin on our e-learning portal, which is our fundamental teaching method for the knowledge required to start injecting. You can learn more about this on the e-learning page. Every FAC delegate completes 2 essential e-learning modules; Anatomy & complications. For the Level 2 masterclass courses, you will then complete the appropriate e-learning modules related to your course. All of the online content is relevant to the hands-on aspect of the courses and students are expected to study this and confidently apply the knowledge on the day. PLEASE NOTE: Course is 4 hours and will either run 9-1pm or – 1-5pm, our team will confirm upon booking.
At a Glance
About This Course
The FAC Level 2 masterclasses are the second step on our pathway towards excellence for dermal fillers.
Our level 2 courses are classed as “intermediate level” for practitioners with foundation training in dermal fillers. There is no minimum amount of experience, you may take a level 2 masterclass immediately after your foundation training.
We can not teach “how” to think without first teaching “what” to think. It’s vitally important to have a strong knowledge base about facial ageing & aesthetic medicine, before proceeding to the skill of injecting dermal fillers.
We want to provide you with the whole picture, to help you understand the “why we inject” before we teach you the “where” and “how.”
PLEASE NOTE: Course is 4 hours and will either run 9-1pm or – 1-5pm, our team will confirm upon booking.
We ONLY accept bookings from fully qualified and registered Doctors, Nurses & Midwives, Dentists & Dental Hygienists/Therapists and IP Pharmacists who hold a current valid registration.
We are seeing a significant increase in Non-Surgical treatments, whilst surgical cosmetic treatment rates begin to fall further, so now has never been a better time to learn from our experts and begin your journey.
- A degree in medicine, nursing, midwifery, dentistry, dental hygiene/therapy
- A valid GMC/NMC/GDC/GPhC number (referenced before you attend)
- English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
- A fundamental element of training in facial aesthetics training is treating real patients.
- We provide approximately 2 patient models per trainee per course , for an assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan and then injecting.
- Our aim is patient safety and ethical well thought out treatment plans, which may involve multiple areas to inject, therefore the number of patients isn’t key, your experience and confidence is.
- You will receive your log in to our bespoke e-Learning platform containing in depth article, questions and videos of treatments which will ensure you maximise your hands on learning
- Our courses are located in London and in Glasgow with near by transport links and hotels- ask us if you need help planning your stay.
- Each and every course day begins with a morning lecture and friendly informal discussion, giving you a pleasant environment to learn in.
Combined Botox & Dermal Filler
Per Person (Ex VAT)
A two-day combination course which includes the 1-day dermal filler course as well as the 1-day Botulinum Toxin course.
Advanced Botox Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
This course will revisit the upper face in greater detail, to ensure precise and predictable results for your patients.
Lip & Perioral Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
Perfect for those looking to expand their knowledge with more advanced techniques in the lip and peri oral areas.