Pre Treatment Information
Being an Aesthetic Model
We at Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd offer adults aged 18 years or over the opportunity to be an aesthetic model at our Aesthetic Training Courses held in Glasgow and London. To provide excellence in the delivery and quality of training in the field of Aesthetic Treatments’.
- • Used the video (E-learning) to their advantage • Confidence in using Injectables • Learned skills • Make use of the live models available
Welfare and suitability of models is of paramount importance to us and acceptance to participate will be dependent upon the information provided including that given on our health questionnaire on the day of training. We reserve the right to refuse anyone we consider unsuitable for treatments. Should this situation arise we will reimburse fees already paid.
To provide excellence in the delivery and quality of training in the field of Aesthetic Treatments’.
Part of that mission is seeking continuous improvement in the way our trainee practitioners learn. Our Model Programme is a vital part of the training process and essential to our practical training sessions.
- Welfare and suitability of models is of paramount importance to us and acceptance to participate will be dependent upon the information provided including that given on our health questionnaire on the day of training.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone we consider unsuitable for treatments. Should this situation arise we will reimburse fees already paid.
Our model fee is a one-off cost of £144 per appointment. This cost is inclusive of Vat
This fee entitles each model to 1 treatment in a chosen category from the following:
Hyaluronic Acid & Dermal Filler Treatment
- 1 Derma Filler Treatment (max two 1ml syringes)
Requests for additional treatments if deemed suitable, may be available at discounted rates.
Botulinum Toxin Treatments
- 1 Full Face Treatment (100 units of BTXa)
- 1 Hyperhydrosis Treatment
As a model you are eligible to discounted rates on other / additional treatments on the day. However, with your welfare in mind we reserve the right to refuse any such request.
If you think you may be interested in additional discounted treatments on the day please contact our Clinical Coordinator in advance of the course to discuss rates, and what treatments may be available as well as answer any questions you may have. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment review or follow up is by request only and a fee may be chargeable dependent on circumstances.
Provided you meet our minimum age criteria of 18 years you can book your place by contacting the clinical coordinator for your chosen area. These are:
For Glasgow email@example.com
For London firstname.lastname@example.org
After agreeing a model placement with your dedicated coordinator, you are required to secure this booking by making payment for the chosen course on our website
Clinical photographs will be taken prior to and after your treatments. We may choose to use these photographs for educational and marketing purposes and will request your written consent on the day of treatment. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding this.
All cancellations must be notified in writing and are subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Cancelling your appointment up to 7 days before your scheduled appointment will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after 7 days before your scheduled appointment will incur a 50% Admin fee.
NB Cancellations on the day or no-shows to the course will not qualify for a refund.