Book Your 1 Day Dermal Filler Course in Glasgow
Your background knowledge will be learned on our e-learning portal, which is our fundamental teaching method for the knowledge required to start injecting. You can learn more about this on the e-learning page . Every FAC delegate completes 2 essential e-learning modules; Anatomy & complications. For the dermal filler level 1 course you will then complete the filler e-learning modules. All of the online content is relevant to the hands on courses and students are expected to study this and confidently apply the knowledge on the day of the courses.
We believe that a Level 1 filler course must have a compressive amount of theory on all aspects of facial aesthetics from facial ageing to complications. Delegates must demonstrate a safe level of knowledge and understanding before proceeding to injecting patients. The practical will focus on the lip and perioral area as this the best treatment to build your business from the outset, while providing safe and effective patient care.
At a Glance
About This Course
The Level 1 Dermal Filler Course is the first step on our pathway towards excellence for dermal and facial fillers. Our level 1 courses are classed as “foundation level” however are significantly more thorough and informative than the average competitors course. Covering more treatment areas and providing a deeper level of knowledge combined with superior injection techniques ensuring our delegates leave as more competent and confident practitioners. “Factual knowledge precedes skill” We can not teach “how” to think without first teaching “what” to think. It’s vitally important to have a strong knowledge base about facial ageing, advanced facial anatomy and the science behind hyaluronic acid fillers; all before proceeding to the skill of injection planning and techniques. We want to provide you with the whole picture, to help you understand the “why we inject” before we teach you the “where” and “how.”
We ONLY accept bookings from fully qualified and registered Doctors, Nurses & Midwives, Dentists & Dental Hygienists/Therapists and IP Pharmacists who hold a current valid registration.
We are seeing a significant increase in Non-Surgical treatments, whilst surgical cosmetic treatment rates begin to fall further, so now has never been a better time to learn from our experts and begin your journey.
- A degree in medicine, nursing, midwifery, dentistry, dental hygiene/therapy
- A valid GMC/NMC/GDC/GPhC number (referenced before you attend)
- English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
- A fundamental element of training in facial aesthetics training is treating real patients.
- We provide approximately 2 patient models per trainee per course , for an assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan and then injecting.
- Our aim is patient safety and ethical well thought out treatment plans, which may involve multiple areas to inject, therefore the number of patients isn’t key, your experience and confidence is.
- You will receive your log in to our bespoke e-Learning platform containing in depth article, questions and videos of treatments which will ensure you maximise your hands on learning
- Our courses are located in London and in Glasgow with near by transport links and hotels- ask us if you need help planning your stay.
- Each and every course day begins with a morning lecture and friendly informal discussion, giving you a pleasant environment to learn in.
Combined Botox & Dermal Filler
Per Person (Ex VAT)
A two-day combination course which includes the 1-day dermal filler course as well as the 1-day Botulinum Toxin course.
Advanced Botox Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
This course will revisit the upper face in greater detail, to ensure precise and predictable results for your patients.
Lip & Perioral Masterclass
Per Person (Ex VAT)
Perfect for those looking to expand their knowledge with more advanced techniques in the lip and peri oral areas.