In the course of providing our services to you our customer we at Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd require you to provide us with certain personal information solely for the purpose of determining your eligibility and suitability to receive our services and to enable us to conduct our business as required within statutory law. We will process your personal data once we have determined your suitability and you in turn have decided to go ahead in accepting our services
We will only ask you to provide information that is a necessary and that which is deemed a mandatory requirement to enable and allow us to provide our services to you.
We request and store that data securely so as to share that information with third parties in order to obtain:
- The necessary treatment products
- Eligibility checks
And for the purpose of providing our services to you or when we are legally bound to share it.
1.The data we require and hold
The data we collect and hold will be determined by the services we are delivering to you.
1.1 This will include but may not be restricted to:
- Data confirming your identity, age as provided by you
- Your contact details as provided by you
- Your medical history and health declaration as provided and completed by you
- Clinical photographs taken in the course of providing our services to you.
- Payment data history for services provided
- Any other records pertinent to treatment and care records
- Your professional status and Healthcare registration information
1.2 We will use this information for the following purposes
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To administer and manage our relationship with you
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
- To notify you of changes of what we do
- For the purpose of any corrective action in terms of products
- For the purpose of recovery of debt in case of non- payment
- Informing other providers or agencies for purposes of
confirming your eligibility for our services and obtaining the relative products for treatments.
2. Third Party Disclosure- providing your personal data to others
2.1 Mandatory Disclosure
In employing our services, it is a mandatory requirement that you consent to us sharing the data you have provided with third parties that deliver services on our behalf such as operational staff, payment providers, business partners, service and product providers who deliver and provide goods and services pertinent to our services as a whole.
2.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are duty bound to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading services or other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd our staff, our customers, service providers and others
- In response to a request from a governmental authority, including a regulator
- If our business changes hands insofar as reasonably necessary whereby customer records are included as an ongoing responsibility for the new proprietors.
- To provide information to our insurers and/or professional bodies as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice
- For the exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out of court procedure.
- In connection with financial transactions between you, our customer, and ourselves that are handled by our Admin providers and our payment services providers as offered and available on our website.
- We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices on their relative websites.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 2 we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another.
3. Retention and deletion of personal data
Our retention policies and procedure are designed to ensure that we consider all client data retention aspects with those that are interdependent with our legal obligations.
3.1 Personal data – what we process for whatever purpose will only be held for the period relative to the need of the purposes it serves with a minimum retention period of 10 years
- The data that is provided by you will be securely retained by us. It is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on that stipulated by the requirements of relative legislation, our insurers and other statutory authorities and where such retention is necessary for compliance with any other legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another.
The data we will retain is not restricted to but may include the following:
- Clinical photographs, health declarations and medical history and treatment notes.
- Name address and contact information
- Qualification , Health authority registration information
4. Accurate Disclosure
It is very important that potential models provide accurate full medical history, details of any prescribed medication and pregnancy status. Each and every time a potential model consults with us we will ask that these details are provided. It is the individual’s responsibility to inform us of any changes from previous declarations. The information provided at this stage will form part of our assessment to determine suitability to be a treatment model
5. Your rights
We would draw your attention to your right to request from us access to your personal data as well as your rights to have such data amended or deleted once it is no longer necessary for fulfillment of your contract with us.
5.1 Many of the rights under the legislation are varied and complex Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
5.2 Principal rights under data protection law include:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
5.3 Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
6.1 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
6.2 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via our website.
- Our Details:
1. This website is owned and operated by Facial Aesthetic Courses Ltd
2. We are registered under ICO registration number: ZA320825
3. Our registered office is: 6 Beaumont Gate Glasgow G12 9EE
3. You can contact us by email at :firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Our Data Protection officer is H Culbard : email email@example.com
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
By using this website and online booking service you are agreeing with Terms and Conditions detailed below.
By making a booking you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
When your booking has been made a confirmation will be sent to you by email using the email address that you have supplied. You should retain a copy of this confirmation for your reference.
You should carefully check the details of your confirmation as soon as you receive it. You must contact Facial Aesthetic Courses immediately if any of the details are incorrect or incomplete at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On arrival at the training day, you must sign the arrival register as proof of attendance, and bring with you proof of ID (passport/drivers license).
All prices are quoted in Pounds Stirling and at checkout include VAT.
You can change your course date up to 48 hours before the course starts, anytime after that will be subject to a 10% admin fee to move the date.
You should notify us of any amendments to your confirmed booking in writing to email to email@example.com as soon as possible. Amendments are subject to availability and those made outside the cancellation period.
Cancellations within the Cancellation Period.
Should you wish to cancel your booking do so by replying to your booking confirmation email or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation confirmation will be sent back to you at the same email address.
Cancellation Policy and No Shows.
You have a 14 day cooling off period in which you are entitled to a full refund, unless the course falls within this period, in which case the 48 hour rule as stated above applies. Anytime after that will result in no refund.
Non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the payment and your place on the course, you will need to rebook.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to accommodate a confirmed booking it may be necessary to offer an alternative course. If at any time we need to make changes that will significantly affect your course or we need to cancel your booking, we will tell you as soon as possible, offering a suitable alternative. This does not apply to minor changes or events, resulting from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
We aim to ensure each delegate get a model to inject and train on as part of our course program. Model treatment can only commence if the patient is suitable for the treatment and this may result in models being declined treatment. We endeavour to ensure you have as many models as possible, however there may be occasions were there are less models than required deemed by our lecturers for the course, should this be the case you can attend another course run by us free of charge.
Should you be in anyway dissatisfied with the training process please write to as at email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to you with in 14 days to resolve the matter.
Refunds after attending the course:
Our company does not offer refunds to delegates after they have attended a course. There is considerable cost in organising and operating a course and so a no refund policy applies post attendance.